Monday, September 26, 2011

Everything's up to date in Kansas City.....they gone about as fer as they can go...

My little sister celebrated her twenty first birthday this weekend.  She and about thirteen of her friends drove up from Springfield MO to Kansas City to celebrate.  Since I got back from quest early I thought I would drive a couple of hours across the state and surprise her.  I got in touch with a couple of her friends who gave me a place to stay and set me up to surprise her.  
When we did finally meet up she was very surprised even though she claimed she suspected my arrival.  (apparently my attempts to throw her off only increased her suspicion) We had a blast though.  All of my sisters friends are really cool and we had a ton of fun together. 

We visited a few choice bars in the Kansas City plaza district, enjoyed some dancing and topped off the night at a karaoke bar.  I know my sister was glad to see me and we all definetly had a great time on her birth day.  It was well worth the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment