Thursday, September 15, 2011

"That DJ is so clumsy, he always drops the bass"

While I was in Chicago visiting my brother over labor day weekend we attended the North Coast Music Festival in Union park.  This is a three day event dedicated to jam bands, eletronica, and a little rap sprinkled in for good measure.  Brian and I attended this event last year and had a great time, so we decided to do it again.  We are going to try and make this a tradition and come every year.  The mic on my camera phone make the music kinda sound like crap though so plz excuse that.  


The Hood Internet:  This first video is of a group of DJs who have possibly the best name I have ever heard of for a group "the Hood Internet"  Before they began playing they brought out a huge card board disk drive and CPU (yea i said it) and proceeded to insert a huge floppy disk into the slot.  Then the electronica and Dub step began.  AND YES....THOSE ARE DANCING COMPUTER MONITORS ON STAGE.


I got lost from my brother for about and hour in the crowd.  I did however meet some interesting people including the fellow in this video.

  



ITS KARL COX!!!....and my brothers dance moves....


No comments:

Post a Comment